Thread: M715 on a Jeep Jamboree

Default M715 on a Jeep Jamboree

Are M715's allowed on Jeep Jamborees ? I went to the Killington one last year and it was a blast. The website says to ask in advance before registering a J series truck or wagoners. Has anyone been on a Jamboree in a 715 ?

I can't see why they wouldn't be allowed with JEEP embossed into the tailgate.

My bet is that some of the trails might be quite narrow and not M715/ J truck body panel friendly. They may not want the FSJ to run those trails for fear of extensive body damage.

I've only run my TJ in the Bobcaygeon, ON Jeep Jamboree several years ago. I have a friend who has gone down to the Killington one several times and says its a blast too.
    1967 M715 w/wn
    1968 M715 w WVT993 maint bed
    1969 M725

Jeep jamboree requires a rollbar

They finally answered my call. For any of you wanting to go on a Jamboree in NE , you can do Killington as long and you have 33" tires , winch, rollbar, 1 locker, and want to go on a level 7/10+ trail. I guess you have to call in advance because the 715 is wider than most yeeps. Also we cannot do Jamborees in PA this year. They don't offer trails for us 715 guys

Not sure about Maine / NJ but I'd call in advance... Because they only offer 75% cash back . If any of you are doing Killington this year, see you there !!

Great info on Killington! I'll have to plan it for 2013.

Plan on 2014, it sold out in 20 minutes !!!

I was at Killington in 07,08 and last year, been to maine for the last 5 years. It is a great time. What did you have at Killington last year? I must have seen you, I am all signed up for Killington and Maine again this year looking foward to it again this year.
    Andrew