Thread: A few pics from the MVPA show in Louisville

Default A few pics from the MVPA show in Louisville

Here are a few quick pics from the show and it was great to meet Kyken and Jonnie while at the show. Plus I got to film a segment on military markings with Bob Redfern for Military Collectors TV.

My setup

Kyken's truck

Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Great pics and looking forward to meeting again!!!
    Jonnie

Thanks for posting, looks great.

It sure was a fun show! After seeing Beast on the Zone for nearly 8 years and finally be able to put a real person to the name was definitely a highlight. Jonnie flew in for the day. Great to see him again! m5a1stuart was there with his son. That's his m726 in the pics. The blue truck is 68bluegreen's. Always good to see Tony! The market area did not disappoint either. I finished up the tools on the side of the truck and got a few rattle cans of 24087. I had to really control myself as there was more I wanted to buy. Lots of goodies! Speaking of goodies Beast, I couldn't remember what the part I was supposed to bring you before you left. Tony reminded me. PM me your address and I will send it to you.

Last edited by kyken; June 18th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.
    Thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by kyken View Post
    It sure was a fun show! After seeing Beast on the Zone for nearly 8 years and finally be able to put a real person to the name was definitely a highlight. Jonnie flew in for the day. Great to see him again! m5a1stuart was there with his son. That's his m726 in the pics. The blue truck is 68bluegreen's. Always good to see Tony! The market area did not disappoint either. I finished up the tools on the side of the truck and got a few rattle cans of 24087. I had to really control myself as there was more I wanted to buy. Lots of goodies! Speaking of goodies Beast, I couldn't remember what the part I was supposed to bring you before you left. Tony reminded me. PM me your address and I will send it to you.

Thanks, Ken it was great to meet you and spend time at the show with you guys. Thanks for providing us some cold water during the move in as it was 90+ and high humidity and that really saved us. I was glad that all us Zone guys could work together to make sure everyone was getting good deals on 715 parts. I know I brought home more than my fair share of items. Some where things I didn't even need but the deal was too good to pass up, like the clutch alignment tool from Memphis Equip. for just $10. I know someday I will need one. My big purchase was a new propane sim fire M2 Ma Deuce to replace the resin one I had on the truck. That will be some fun once I get it all hooked up!
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/