Hello! I’m pretty new to anything m715 or it’s variants. I found a local truck with a welder/generator and cargo bed. It also looks to have a custom modified deuce and a half front bumper and an original winch. The truck looks good and all, but the listing says it’s a 1965, which seems quite early. The other problem is that it’s missing the data plate that would have the manufacture date. The truck has a title, and I’m not sure what was used as a VIN, unless that tag was there when they got it registered. My real question is how do I determine the date of the truck without that plate? And is it even capable of having a title? I am unaware if the m715 have a traditional VIN being made by jeep/Kaiser, but I’ve heard other military vehicles of the area pull their VIN for a title from that data plate. Any information on where to look for rust or things to look out for when buying one of these trucks would also be helpful as I’m looking at buying one and I’m a novice, but mainly, how do I determine the vehicles manufacture date and stuff like that.