Thread: Serial number 16035

Default Serial number 16035

Found this up in Milo, Maine. The body (except the floor pans and rockers) was in excellent shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eightydeuce; May 10th, 2021 at 08:03 AM.

Nice find man. What you thinking for restoration/plans? Looks like it has an aftermarket engine.

Oh I didn’t buy it, although I did inquire about it. It was behind a store and I asked the kid working who owned it and if he was willing to sell. He said the owner would not sell it even though it’s been sitting for years. I sent these same pictures to my better half just to show her. Her response was “Nooooooooooooo”.

It had the stock 230 in it

Wait till she leaves town for a trip. Get it and slide it in somewhere in the yard and possibly cover it with a tarp if needed. When she comes home and says... Where did you get THAT? Just say, Get what?

That worked for me three times.

If she came home to big blue tarp in the driveway, I'd probably be in a tent somewhere. Then I'd be left with no choice but to tell her who gave me such sage advice. Honey, it was Mr. KaiserJeeps and here's his address!

I'd have to move again. I hope you would give me some advance warning.

If you bring the truck, you guys can just live in my garage and restore it as a team of homeless Jeep fanatics! Aka “living the dream”. Houston is hot, but nice place to live.

I jokingly told my wife and daughters at dinner the other day that I needed to get rid of their bikes to make more room for my engine rebuild. They all started lecturing me at once, cracked me up, living with three gals is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro