Been a while since I've posted due to my green monster being parked waiting for time but I thought I'd toss a question out.

Yesterday I saw a gussied-up M715 on Barrett Jackson go for $ 20,500 plus the buyer's premium so about $ 22,550 in actual costs. Here's a link to it with photos https://azure.barrett-jackson.com/Ev...EP-M715-218355

Original engine...looks like a frame off restoration with a quality paint job. Definitely more into the resto than they got. Mostly original with a few glitches but not any major changes to the bones apparent.

But...the question is, does this hint that people might actually be catching on to these and the market finally showing some interest? Even crap like 1972 mavericks seem to be starting to bring some bucks but until now, the M715 market has been remarkably flat--

It kind of begs the question now as to whether to make it more drivable as per my original plans (like an sbc replacing the "tornado") or whether the wise man now leaves it as stock as possible because the market is changing. Also if throwing more money into the green hole might eventually give a better return in a couple of years.

They also talked up the Tornado engine (without showing it like 99.9% of other sale cars) as though it might be something more than a "not so great" design--implying that the resto market on those might be rising.

Anyway, just curious if you folks see the market changing from those who simply love the old military beasts to some sort of broader collector interest--opinions?