Thread: 725 camper

Default 725 camper updated

I completely gutted the inside fire department previously had but took it to the stud I did remove all the insulation then sprayed foamed the ceiling the put 3/4 inch plywood on the sides and put the metal back on the ceiling. Next I built the floor up using 1x1 and sprayed foamed that too.

This is where it is at now I did put the metal back on the front. I do have storage above the cab there is a little space up there. On the left is where ill sleep and the floor is 12x12 rubber tile ran it up the walls too

not much to say on this pic I did make a screen door for the back

This will be the kitchen box not sure how I am going to organize things yet if you look inside the box theres a handle that's an under cabinet knife holder. I do not have the drawer pulled all the way out there is another box which is open to the top for more storage. The drawer will slide out 7 foot out the back.

these are just 2 drawers that slide out and tip down so I can get into them.

if there are any questions feel free to ask
    Last edited by Kacz7895; June 24th, 2021 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Pics won't load

I'll post more pics tonight when I can get on a computer

Pictures aren't loading for me. Would love to see them.