Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M715 shipping

Default M715 shipping

Looking at getting my first one but looking at having to ship across country to Texas any recommendations?

unless you want to spend a premium on shipping most shippers are just brokers. There are companies that have their own trucks, but you will pay quite a bit more. I shipped a truck from Sacramento Ca to Houston for 925. Cheaper then I could have drove it.

Just go on line to one of the shipping review sites, pick one and go with it. Get a few quotes and go from there. Pretty easy to do. Will cost extra if the truck doesnt run.

I used a web site called U-Ship. You list what you have to move and fill in the from and to portion and drivers bid on your load. I've done that with a couple of trucks and had good results. I spent about the same as maskale to get one from Calif. to Arkansas.

Yesterday's tractors has a hauling forum, where people list what they want hauled:
    http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/haulquery.pl
    Thanks, George
    Joshua 24:15

Quote Originally Posted by Flingarrows View Post
    Yesterday's tractors has a hauling forum, where people list what they want hauled:
    http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/haulquery.pl
    I've used Yesterdays Tractors too for truck hauls with good results.....lots of guys out there looking for back hauls etc.....can usually get a good deal.....just ask the right questions first and check em out
    1968 M-715 Ex-Brush Truck

Where abouts in Texas are you?

There are a good number of them here in the state is why I ask.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

I'm in Arlington. Really haven't found any real deals in Texas.

I'm in Arlington. Really haven't found any real deals in Texas. Thanks I'll check those places and see what kind of prices I get.

Blog Entries

I bought mine from a guy in Indiana and had it FedEx shipped to Florida. Arrived on the back of a lowboy. Cost me in the upper $900s and the time.

Quote Originally Posted by teking View Post
    I bought mine from a guy in Indiana and had it FedEx shipped to Florida. Arrived on the back of a lowboy. Cost me in the upper $900s and the time.
    Are you serious?