Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canvas top vs. vinyl top

I've read good things about there stock tops and for the price it is probably the best deal going, but I think I want the rollup rear window and from what I can tell they don't offer it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

These are samples from New Life. I think I will go with the tan Tuff Gun. It appears to be a quality material. I also want to get the top with the roll up back window.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayyj View Post
    These are samples from New Life. I think I will go with the tan Tuff Gun. It appears to be a quality material. I also want to get the top with the roll up back window.

She said she can also make seat covers to match in the Tuff Gun fabric.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I like that tan color myself. I emailed her last week and Im still waiting to hear back from her.

I wonder if a person could reupholster a bench seat in that material.

Quote Originally Posted by 78FordF150 View Post
    I like that tan color myself. I emailed her last week and Im still waiting to hear back from her.

I wonder if a person could reupholster a bench seat in that material.

Looking at the samples against the two green paint options im considering, i think black would look much better. Especially if I bedliner the cab floor get black seat covers and bedliner the bed. Tan would look best on a truck painted tan or black I am guessing.

Are you going to paint the truck?

I'm not planning on painting it, but if I did it would be a desert tan of some kind.

Looking at the samples against the two green paint options im considering, i think black would look much better. Especially if I bedliner the cab floor get black seat covers and bedliner the bed. Tan would look best on a truck painted tan or black I am guessing.

Are you going to paint the truck?

That tan doesn't look as dark in this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by 78FordF150 View Post
    That tan doesn't look as dark in this picture.

I think it looks a bit pink against green paint. Could be the flash affecting it also. I think it would look good against desert tan paint if you go that route, but so would black.

That black Scassidy posted on his is pretty sharp and I think it would go good with my faded yellow paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by Scassidy View Post
    I just got it in Dec. it was maybe 3 weeks turnaround... She explained the difference between the materials to me but I forget now. Was also very up front in telling me that it could fade some (I’m not worried because she’s going to stay in the garage when not driven). They threw in some matching tailgate chain covers for free too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well I guess she was working on yours instead of mine then because I ordered October and finally shipped this week. Should be here monday. That's 4 months... Good thing I am not in a rush. Monday is my birthday so looks like its a bday present. lol